TEA Party -
We are a group of local citizens who advocate lower taxes, less government and more personal responsibility on the part of the citizenry.
A conservative adheres to principles of limited government, personal responsibility and moral values, agreeing with George Washington's Farewell Address that "religion and morality are indispensable supports" to political prosperity. 
The US will always be controlled by one of two parties, democrats or republicans. Even though there are RINOs. In most cases elected officials will vote along party lines.
Therefore, the TEA Party needs to be the driving force behind a conservative more constitutional approach to government. The "progressives" game plan decades ago was to take over the media and the school systems (NEA) by brainwashing the masses. The Hollywood elite also helped to promote the cause. Over a period of time, they (the progressives) now have created a new generation of ready-made voters ready to vote the way they have been trained.
Throughout this entire process, true Americans have lost our freedoms, our country, and our way of life.
Our Primary Goals
• To elect true conservative candidates ready to represent us by use of the US Constitution
• To elect candidates who believe in smaller government and less regulation.
• To elect candidates who will not make their government service a career
• To provide voters with the necessary information to make well educated decisions in the
For your consideration:
- Congressional Reform Act of ________
- 1. Term Limits.
12 years only, one of the possible options below.
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
- 2. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of
- 3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
- 4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
- 5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%. (Or the mean average of income for their constituency)
- 6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
- 7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
- 8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective ____________.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
Print your copy to share
- 1. Term Limits.
Contemporary Books of Interest
* Waking the Sleeping Giant - Timothy Daughtry and Gary Casselman - How Mainstream Americans Can Beat Liberals at Their Own Game
* The Amateur - Edward Klein - Never-before-published details about the Obama administration's political inner workings
* Throw Them All Out - Peter Schweizer - How Congress enriches itself through insider trading at the expense of the rest of us.
* Indoctrination - Kyle Olson - How 'Useful Idiots' Are Using Our Schools to Subvert American Exceptionalism
* Don't Let the Kids Drink the Kool-Aid - Marybeth Hicks
* The Secrets of the FBI - Ronald Kessler * Killing Lincoln - Bill O'Reilly
* Stop the Islamization of America - Pamela Geller
Other books of Interest
* Rules for Radicals - Sal Alinsky So you can follow their game plan. Alinsky dedicated this book to Lucifer
* The Roots of Obama's Rage - Dinesh D'Souza
* Original Intent: The Courts, the Constitution, & Religion - David Barton
* Any of the WallBuilders books
* Uncle Sam's Plantation - Star Parker
* Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama? - Check it out from a library rather than purchasing. It will help to know his basic political views when you need to make your point in any discussion. Libs don't like facts. ref: American Thinker article on actual author of this book
* Barack Obama: The Story - David Maraniss Companion to above book. Maraniss, admits that Obama's autobiography is full of... Well, it just doesn't all add up.
* Muslim Mafia - P. David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry
* Infiltration - Paul Sperry
Videos of Interest
* 2016: Obama's America - Dinesh D'Souza - Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh D'Souza races against time to find answers to Obama's past and reveal where America will be in 2016.
* Agenda and Agenda 2- Chris Bowers - "...the most powerful exposé of the communist, socialist, progressive attempt to take over America produced so far" - Ted Baehr - Movieguide
* Atlas Shrugged Part 1 (2011) - Edi Gathegi (Actor), Taylor Schilling (Actor) | Rated: PG-13
* Any of the Wallbuilders Series of DVD's
* Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White (DVD)
* Learn our History's 'The Birth of a Revolution' - DVD Series put together by Gov. Mike Huckabee
Print Periodicals, Newsletters and email Newsletters
* Imprimis - The free monthly speech digest of Hillsdale College and is dedicated to educating citizens and promoting civil and religious liberty by covering cultural, economic, political and educational issues of enduring significance.
* Cato's Letter - Free print subscription from Cato Institute. The Cato Institute is a public policy research organization — a think tank — dedicated to the principles of individual liberty, limited government, free markets and peace
* The Limbaugh Letter - Described as: Americas number one political newsletter from America's Number one truth detector, Rush Limbaugh (Now delivered via email only)