Alamance Conservative has a suggested candidates list.
Beginning in 2016
NC will require voters to show a photo ID when they present to
vote in person. Photo ID is any one of the following that
contains a photograph of the registered voter, have a printed
expiration date and be unexpired.
(1) A NC drivers license
(2) A special ID card for non-operators
(3) A US passport
(4) A US military ID Card OR
(5) A Veteran's ID Card by the US Dept of Veterans Affairs
(printed expiration or issuance dates not required)
(6) A tribal enrollment card issued by a federally recognized tribe. OR
(7) by a tribe recognized by this State
(8) A driver's license or non-operators ID card issued by another state, District or territory of the US if voter's registration was within 90 days.
Just a few facts to take away
OUT OF STATE INTERESTS ARE BUYING HAGAN'S VOTE!
Our NC senator needs to be elected with North Carolina interests.
Get ready because this will certainly irritate you, but we think
it speaks to the character and attitude of our current